The state has seen nearly 65,000 new infections over the past two days as the omicron variant spreads and lines at testing centers grow.
COVID in Florida: State records nearly 33,000 new cases, setting second one-day record in a row
More from WacissaMore posts in Wacissa »
- Change in summer plans as Rep. Allison Tant officially re-elected without opposition
- Fried challenges Crist's abortion rights stance, but he maintains lead in Democratic primary
- Leon County School Board approves LGBTQ guide after fierce debate
- Gulf County school bus with 11 elementary students aboard crashes near Capitol; no injuries
- Trump's 2020 Christmas in Palm Beach focused on 'last-ditch' effort to overturn election results